- ULTRA-HIGH PERFORMANCE NFCA BALANCED MODULES: A50s uses the same NFCA (Nested Feedback Composite Amplifier)module from flagship A90. Voltage Current hybrid feedback architecture along with UHGF(Ultra High Gain Feedback)technology provides excellent DC and AC performance.
- HIGH OUTPUT CURRENT DRIVE CAPABILITY: It allows the amp to drive low impedance headphones with ease. Ultra-low noise of 0.3uV is miles ahead of the competition, giving an absurdly high dynamic range of 144dB and no audio noise and darkest background for the most sensitives IEMs.
- WIDE RANGE OF ADAPTATION TO HEADPHONES: A50s has a high voltage swing of 42vp-p, power of 3500mW per channel when both channels are driven and output impedance of less than 0.1ohm. It easily drives power-hungry headphones with a wide range of different impedance.
- EXCELLENT PREAMP: The NFCA modules of A50s are not only able to drive the headphones but also apply to be a preamplifier with the same ultra-high performance. When it is in preamp mode, output impedance is as low as 20ohm, which is widely suitable for various devices.
- HPA / PRE AUTOMATIC SWICHING: When the A50s is not connected to any headphones, it automatically works in the preamplifier mode, and the amplified signal is output from the RCA on the back panel. When the headphone is connected to 6.35mm or 4.4mm output, A50s automatically switches to the headphone amp mode, and the signal is only output to the 6.35mm and 4.4mm jack.